Caregiver Pilot Program

There are two options under this pilot program;

  1. Home Child Care Provider Pilot and
  2. Home Support Worker Pilot

As of June 18, 2019, eligible caregiver can apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or Home Support Worker Pilot if you:

  • meet the eligibility requirements, and
  • have a job offer to work in one of these occupations

Through these pilots, you’ll get an open work permit to come to Canada and work temporarily. This work permit is occupation-restricted (so you have to work in that specific occupation). It doesn’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

To find out if you are eligible for this program, please contact us for an initial assessment.