Work Permit/ Post Graduate work permit

Canada always look forward to skilled workers to come to Canada and help in flourishing its ever-growing economy.  In this regard, there are lots of different types of work permits which can be adopted to come and work in Canada if meeting the eligibility requirement.

We can also help with obtaining a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LIMA) which is required with certain jobs.

Please contact us for details.

Under Post Graduate Work Permit, students need to apply for the PGWP right after completion of studies within a specified time. Mostly students mismanage this application process and end up in refusal or rejections. To avoid failure, Please Contact us for help.

Find out if you are eligible for study or work permit extension by contacting us.