Canada is the top most country in providing highquality of education and a great support system to International students that they feel at home. Thousands of students come to Canada from arround the world for ther undergraduate and graduate studies. Canada is home to hundreds of top universities offering courses in wast range of fields from Nursing, IT, cultural to space engineering. Whatever course you wish to pursue, you are guaranteed to find it on one of Canada’s universities.
We, at Shanum Immigration Services can connect you with a university of your choice, and provide you paid services to help you with the visa application process. We work with hundreds of colleges and universities and are happy to offer you information that you may need. If we can not answer your specific question, be rest assured that we know the right person to connect you with.
Every year, there are large number refusals on student visa applications due to errors in form completion or failure to submit important documentation required by IRCC in order to process your application successfully. We help you overcome those shortfalls and prepare application package meant for high chances of acceptance. (Please note that Visa acceptance is the whole discretion of the visa officer)
If your course is less than 6 months long, you do not need a study permit, your visitors visa is enough to take that program. However, if you plan to study for more than 6 months you’ll need to apply for a student visa. To apply for study visa first of all you need to obtain acceptance letter from educational institution. There are more than 98 universities and colleges in Canada, however the school of your choice must be approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. If you plan to apply to college or university, this is the first thing you should check.
Pakistan is one of the countries on the List of Student Direct Stream which is an expedited processing of study permit. The SDS is available to legal residents who also reside in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, and Vietnam.
The applicant must include the following documents to be eligible for SDS processing:
- proof of a valid language test result, completed within 2 years of the date the SDS application was received, showing either of the following:
- an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in each language skill: listening, reading, writing and speaking
- a Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) score that is equivalent to a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of at least 7 for each ability: at least 310 for speaking, 249 for listening, 207 for reading and 310 for writing
- proof of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000 or more from any bank insured by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) or any bank listed on the IRCC SDS web page
- proof of full payment of tuition for the applicant’s first year of study
- letter of acceptance from a post-secondary DLI
- proof of completion of upfront medical examination from a panel physician
Contact us for more details on the universities, tuition fees, living expenses and process to start a study permit application.
Family members of study permit applicants under the SDS
Family members of principal applicants who are applying under the SDS are eligible for concurrent processing if they apply at the same time as the primary applicant. Temporary residence applications (work permit, study permit and temporary resident visa applications) of the accompanying family members must be submitted online as part of a family grouping.